Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Top 10 Favourite Things this Week.

Okay okay, I know the "Top 10" posts are way cliche, but I'm using this as a little "get to know me" post.

Alright so let's see:

1) Pumpkin Spice Lattes (because I am a "white girl", it's fall, and tastes like Christmas in a cup).

2) Currently obsessed with Suits (if you haven't seen it, stop what you are doing now and watch all 3 seasons on Netflix. Trust.)

3) Buzz Feed quizzes (I'm genuinely interested in knowing 'which Disney villain are you?'..I got Maleficent, the chic one.)

4) Tim Walker's photography. Here: http://timwalkerphotography.com/

5) The new fall collection at Club Monaco and Artizia (yes, I love clothes.)

6) Chrissy Teigan's blog "sodelushious.com"

7) Macaroons. (The French kind, not the fake coconut North American kind. Hint: Heavenly flavours are sold at Jenna Rae Cakes on Academy, and french bakery l'Epi de Ble on Main.)

8) Lana Del Ray.

9) Grilled Chicken Pesto anything. (food is a definite re-occuring theme here...)

10) Planning European trips I don't have money for and where to eat.

So, besides CreComm assignments, looks like my week has revolved around food. Typical.

Sincerely,
Ingrid






2 comments: