Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Dear Beyonce: YES.


There are very few moments in life where I find myself wishing I could trade lives with someone, but I've made the exception for Beyonce.

She's basically everything that I could ever want to be, so I guess I can just call it a day now. Jay kay. But seriously. I'm not one to obsess over a celebrity, but I'm so fascinated by her, and her music has me repeating to myself I woke up like dis. (Flawless, youtube it.)

What I completely love about her is that even with her MAJOR success, she's so humble, down to earth, and real. She's really got her shit together, which let's face it, the majority of us don't. I struggled with what to have for breakfast this morning, so there's that.

With being Queen B, psycho rude rumours about your personal life swirl around you. Yet she still manages to keep her cool, refusing to comment and immerse herself in the gossip, which I totally respect.

Looking up to celebrities as role models is a life faux-pas for me, but with that slamming bod that makes me put the cookies down, the power couple status she's got going on, Yonce is my number one.
Her style is always on point (fashion is super major to me), all the chart topping music (still dance to Single Ladies, judge me), I'm making life notes for myself.

I definitely think that she is THE woman of our generation, and I find completely acceptable for yearning to be like her.

And remember: we all have the same hours in a day as Beyonce, so just let that sink in.

Sincerely, Ingrid

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/1066933/mtv-vma-video-vanguard-medley.jhtml#id=1729741
Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment